The Importance of Microorganisms
Microbial applications are increasingly expanded in lives and health of human, and also are widely practiced in industry and agriculture. Microorganisms are the only nature component of nitrogen fixation and degradation function of animals’ and plants’ residue objects (such as degradation of cellulose). They are also located in a common first and last ends of the food chain, thus completing the large joint cycle of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur, phosphorus and other raw materials. Without the microbes, many biological species lose their sources of essential nutrients. Also, the residues of plants’ cellulose cannot be decomposed with unlimited accumulation; and thus there is no current prosperity and discipline of nature or no generation and continuously maintenance of human.
Biological group of composite beneficial and effective microorganisms are phototrophic group, yeast group, filamentous fungus group, bacillus group, actinomyces group and lactic acid bacteria group. These effective microbes are able to function together and are more adaptability. The principle of their functions is according from combination microbial capabilities of digestion, detoxification and anti-bacterial in soil.
- Phototrophic group is an independent nutrition microorganisms. They utilize solar thermal on soil to separate the soil hydrogen sulfide and hydrogen from hydrocarbons for the change of harmful substances into harmless substances. Meanwhile, secretions of plant roots, organic substances, harmful gases and carbon dioxide, nitrogen as base substances, synthetic sugars, amino acids, vitamins, nitrogen compounds and active physiological substances, etc. of this microbes group are main species for fertilizing soil and promoting the growth of plants.
- Lactic acid bacteria absorbs carbohydrates as material base from yeast of phototrophic bacteria to produce lactic acid. Lactic acid has a strong bactericidal ability that can effectively inhibit the activity of harmful microorganisms, as well as to decompose sharp spoilage of organic substances. Moreover, lactic acid bacteria can break down more easily lignin and cellulose that both in common are difficult to be decomposed and the microbes also can eliminate undecomposition of organic substances. Therefore, this group of microbes plays an important role of decomposition in fermentation of organic substances where the microbes convert the hard decomposition of organic substances into effective nutrient for plants and animals.
- Through fermentation, yeast group uses amino acids, carbohydrates and other organic substances to produce active substances for stimulation of cell division. Yeast provides important nutritional security for needed substrates of other effective microbial growth.
- Actinomycesgroup obtains substrates of amino acid, nitrogen, etc. from phototrophic microbes to produce a variety of antibiotics, vitamins and enzymes that can directly inhibit the pathogen. Actinomyces microbes progress in advance the needed substrate of harmful mold and proliferation of bacteria; thereby actinomyces inhibit their proliferation. This creates a living environment for proliferation of other beneficial microorganisms. These microbes have degradation function for hardly decomposable substances such as lignin, cellulose, chitin, etc., and easily been absorbed by plants for enhancing their resistance and immunity towards various diseases. Actinomyces also helps the proliferation of nitrogen-fixing bacteria and VA mycorrhizal fungi.
- Filamentous fungus group uses substrates from aspergillus species of alcohol fermentation, where it can coexist with other microorganisms for generating good results of soil esters. In the meantime, it helps preventing the occurrence of maggots and other pests, as well as eliminating stench problems.
By applying symbiotic culture technique (SCT) with advanced technology and extensive knowledge,our Research and Development team makes use of a variety of purebred strains or colony of bacteria with fermentation process to produce high-techbiological fertilizers. Comparing with other general bio-fertilizer, our products have a more complex structure with competitive advantage of stable performance and fully functional that showing an unprecedented high level of technology. Our Research and Development team also uses a unique process to carefully filter out beneficial aerobic microbes and anaerobic microbes then to mix culturing both microorganisms that form out a powerful and effective product.
Each composite effective microbial exerts full functional effects and plays important role like a strong army team for conducting operations. The main function of complex effective microbial is to create a healthy ecosystem. With appropriate application of the effective microbes with combination of other healthy microbes will help resulting in antioxidants, removing oxidizing materials, eliminating putridness, inhibiting pathogens and formatting a good environment for the growth of plants. Meanwhile, the composite effective microbes produce large amounts of beneficial substances for crops to easily utilize. Those beneficial substances such as amino acids, organic acids, polysaccharides, vitamins, various enzymes, growth factors, antibiotics, antiviral substances, etc. improve immune function and healthy growth of plants.Thus, it helps reducing labor and costs, increasing productivity and improving quality.Also,end users have the opportunity to consume green and high-quality agricultural products.
The Importance of Biological Fertilizer
Bio-fertilizer uses activities and metabolites of microorganisms to provide nutrient and growth substances to the crops for the regulation of growing in order to improve yield and quality, as well as to reduce pest problems and improve soil conditions.
For example, mycorrhizal fungus group mainly helps the roots of crops to absorb trace elements and to increase absorption area of roots. The mycorrhizal fungus also promotes growing of crops and increase capability of absorption for water and nutrients particularly phosphate. Moreover, the fungus helps early flowering and fruiting, and moderating poison of heavy metal as well as increasing the resistance of plants towards disease.
In order to solve human survival crisis caused by serious environmental pollution, we can foresee that beneficial and effective microorganisms play an important role in applications of biotechnology and protection of ecology.Therefore, bio-fertilizers also progress an essential function in agriculture.